Laughing City
PurpleCloud93
Lost at Forum

Muhahahahahahahaaaa!
My two friends have said all through out the year that they hate Eisley and Eisley sucks, when they haven't even heard a whole song. Rolling Eyes
Well...one day I was on a trip with my one friend and he fell asleep on the bus. I stole his ipod and...he has 19 Eisley songs on there! Then I checked my other friends ipod and he had 23! I was incredibly happy, and even more so when my friend woke up and started listening to Memories on his ipod full blast,(he didn't know I could hear him.)
So, the moral of this story is: Don't try to hide your love for Eisley because we will find you!

The End.

unclearlies
Vintage Newbie

Hah...that totally sounds like me when I was younger...My sister and her friend would always play this tape in the car when I was in Jr. High and they were in High School...And I would always say I hated the bands on the tape....but in actuality I love them...these bands were Self (old Local SC Band that should have been big) and That Dog....
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

That's pretty funny.
sleepydusk
Sea Post King

That's so funny!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

o my! i would've have been like...LIARS!!! but i'm glad that they love Eisley Laughing
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Ha. That's so silly ... but cool that they like them.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

why do people do that sometimes.... Mad retarted
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

lonelynation3 wrote:

They're probably insecure about liking f*&^%$ music.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Lantz
Vintage Newbie

lonelynation3 wrote:

retarded*

"theres so much beauty it could make you cry"
-Modest Mouse
boone
Vintage Newbie

Redarted?
ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

I would have punched them in the shoulder, then hugged them and said I was sorry. Laughing

My that's odd.

Reminds me of my sisters. I listen to Eisley and they're like," Turn that music off! It's ugly!"

Then a few minutes later they're singing the song. Partly because I may have gotten the song stuck in their head, but most of the time you don't sing songs you don't like. haha

~Ramón

~ Ramón ~
Joined: 05 Apr 2004 | Posts: 508 | Location: Carson, California
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Marvelous Things
Sea Post King

PurpleCloud93 wrote:
Muhahahahahahahaaaa!
My two friends have said all through out the year that they hate Eisley and Eisley sucks, when they haven't even heard a whole song. Rolling Eyes
Well...one day I was on a trip with my one friend and he fell asleep on the bus. I stole his ipod and...he has 19 Eisley songs on there! Then I checked my other friends ipod and he had 23! I was incredibly happy, and even more so when my friend woke up and started listening to Memories on his ipod full blast,(he didn't know I could hear him.)
So, the moral of this story is: Don't try to hide your love for Eisley because we will find you!

The End.

Lol!!

They can run ,but they can't hide!!!!

They're unlike any other music out there today.

Their music is almost too beautiful.

Actually, come to think of it, it is too beautiful.

You can't help but be in a great mood when you're listening to Eisley.

My online radio station.
http://music.yahoo.com/launchcast/station.asp?u=1557637143
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

ImmoralImmortal wrote:
I would have punched them in the shoulder, then hugged them and said I was sorry. Laughing

My that's odd.

Reminds me of my sisters. I listen to Eisley and they're like," Turn that music off! It's ugly!"

Then a few minutes later they're singing the song. Partly because I may have gotten the song stuck in their head, but most of the time you don't sing songs you don't like. haha

~Ramón

How can Eisley's music be ugly? I think that would be the last word to describe it Laughing

ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

treetops12 wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:

My that's odd.

~Ramón

How can Eisley's music be ugly? I think that would be the last word to describe it Laughing

I don't know. My sisters have VERY VERY odd views of the world.

Ok...for example. I was being driven somewhere by my eldest sister and I put on a mix CD with Eisley in it. She was like," Turn that music off! It's nasty! You listen to nasty music!"

I was just...well...I made this face: Shocked

How is Eisley music nasty!?
I kinda freaked out and started lecturing her (my OLDER sister) on her comment, and how "nasty" music is all of that rap and hip hop stuff that talks about sex and such.

She didn't listen, being the close minded donkey larve she is, and took out my cd and sure enough...put on 50 cent.

so...soo...soooo demented is my sister. tsk tsk tsk.

~ Ramón ~
Joined: 05 Apr 2004 | Posts: 508 | Location: Carson, California
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

ImmoralImmortal wrote:
treetops12 wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:

My that's odd.

~Ramón

I don't know. My sisters have VERY VERY odd views of the world.

Ok...for example. I was being driven somewhere by my eldest sister and I put on a mix CD with Eisley in it. She was like," Turn that music off! It's nasty! You listen to nasty music!"

I was just...well...I made this face: Shocked

How is Eisley music nasty!?
I kinda freaked out and started lecturing her (my OLDER sister) on her comment, and how "nasty" music is all of that rap and hip hop stuff that talks about sex and such.

She didn't listen, being the close minded donkey larve she is, and took out my cd and sure enough...put on 50 cent.

so...soo...soooo demented is my sister. tsk tsk tsk.

Whoa... that is very weird. 50 cent is one of the nastiest.
Do you really live in Spain? I mean Espana?
Cuz when I was there... EVERYONE was listening to 50 cent and the black eyed peas Laughing