Laughing City
Dat
Golly, Poster

I bought an eisley hoodie from the final noise tour, but it ended up being too small after I washed it, and I gave it to my cousin. It was so great; I miss it a lot. It would be awesome if the band printed some more and put them in the online store. I bet tons of other people here would buy some too (read: easy money for Clan Dupree). I hope at least they'll have new hoodies for the upcoming tours.
Joined: 15 Jun 2005 | Posts: 578 | Location: San Francisco, CA
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Hoodies are one of their top-selling items; I'm sure they'll have new ones for the next tour. I love mine.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
crusso
Sea Post King

I just want a t-shirt and a sticker.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I would get another one ... even though I have two to wear whenver I feel like. ha. Though I don't really want to wear the pullover now because it was the first Eisley hoodie and now it feels like a collector's item. Oh well, summer is coming up (all 6-7 months of it in Texas).

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
pollyanna87
Sea Post King

my shirt has a hole in it... Crying or Very sad

i don't know why i just don't fix it. i have a sewing machine and i love to sew. i never seem to mend that shirt when im sewing things. oh well. i'd definitely buy another one when i see eisley though. or maybe two.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

ahh...final noise hoddies....this will haunt my for the rest of my life.

and oh yeah. my final noise shirt (the guys with the tall cat in the hat hat/caterpillar) got some insane bleach stains recently. Fianl Noise merch is cursed.
norad
Vintage Newbie

oliez wrote:

I had it in my hands!!!!
oliez
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
oliez wrote:

I had it in my hands!!!!

everytime....everytime....just stick the knife in, turn it around a few times and then dig out a chuck of my soul why don't you.
I still think that the eisley people picked it up and resold it....i know their ways (that's what I would have done).
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

That hoodie was my absolute favorite. Gosh, I wish I had one, or any Eisley merch for that matter.
Caley
Lost at Forum

Yeah, I was pretty bummed that the hoodies cost so much at the Granada during the FN tour, so I didn't buy one. I felt like I lost out on the chance of not ever getting one, but to my great surprise, they had some at the Buzz Oven show. So don't give up on your FN hoodie dreams!

All of my Eisley shirts either have a hole or two on them some how. I suppose I wear and wash them so often that it's kind of inevitable.

granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

Dat wrote:
(read: easy money for Clan Dupree). .

or a very small amount of money for WB

poor Eisley... Sad
thewizards
Sea Post King

Why can't Eisley use something like www.cafepress.com where all merch gets made to order, so they don't need to think about storage and things like that? I think cafepress take a percentage but it would be wayy easier.
Maybe it's not right for them: I don't think you can specify the merch exactly how you want.

"Speaking as a rational person, Al Qaeda are a loose assosiciation of terrorists who can be rounded up with sustained police investigation. Speaking as a parent, they're all 8ft tall, with a giant eye in the middle of their forehead and the only way to stop them is to nuke every country that hasn't sent us a Chritmas card in the past 10 years."

www.myspace.com/townsendband
Go there, or be... a... triangle....
Joined: 22 May 2006 | Posts: 151 | Location: Blazingstoke, UK
shegong
Sea Post King

everytime you talk about such things I'm jealous, because I will never be at an eisleconcert and I can't buy those things either.... Sad
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

thewizards wrote:
Why can't Eisley use something like www.cafepress.com where all merch gets made to order, so they don't need to think about storage and things like that? I think cafepress take a percentage but it would be wayy easier.
Maybe it's not right for them: I don't think you can specify the merch exactly how you want.

Yeah, CafePress has a particular style of printing that isn't nearly as high-quality as the stuff Eisley sell, and I don't think they provide American Apparel stuff either. They charge a base price for all items, and the merchant raises the price from there to make a profit. So CafePress might get $16.99 for a hoodie, but the cost for a customer is $18.99 or up, meaning the seller gets $2 or more depending on how much they charge. It's cool for selling your kid's picture on a t-shirt, but for band merchandise it's not the best way to go when you can get screenprinted shirts for $3 to $10 each wholesale.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

I bought a shirt on the Final Noise tour. It's too small now... but I wear it anyway. It's just very awkward. Haha. I wouldn't mind getting another one plus a hoodie... and a sticker on the next tour.

goto page
 | next >>