Laughing City
Girlylikepixieflamethrow
Golly, Poster

For you folk who like to use the ol' eBay...

$10

$.99

$2.50

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZstarsatnightarebigandbright

chichen02

Duplicate thread? eh. Controversial duplicate thread? not so cool.
 |  | 
oliez
Vintage Newbie

this is ridiculous. there's no need for this.
giovanna
Lost at Forum

Could of been duplicated on accident.(Unless this person really wants to get rid of the stuff/wants or needs the extra money)
Vintage Newbie

giovanna wrote:
Could of been duplicated on accident.(Unless this person really wants to get rid of the stuff/wants or needs the extra money)

I think they're just upset with how we reacted to the original post and the new sticket thread that showed up on eisleyblog (where you can get them for free). It's good to see the price is down though (but i still think anything over 50 cents is still way overpriced). It's sad to see eps going for $15 when we used to be able to buy them for $5. That's no one's fault and I can't/won't say anything about that.
giovanna
Lost at Forum

oliez wrote:
giovanna wrote:

I think they're just upset with how we reacted to the original post and the new sticket thread that showed up on eisleyblog (where you can get them for free). It's good to see the price is down though (but i still think anything over 50 cents is still way overpriced). It's sad to see eps going for $15 when we used to be able to buy them for $5. That's no one's fault and I can't/won't say anything about that.

Yeah you are right cause i know that i wont be buying something that is way over priced especially if you can get it for free.

Vintage Newbie

I was lucky enough to score Laughing City EP for $6 last month. But, advice for the person selling it, don't lower it below $10, because someone will buy it for that much.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

giovanna wrote:
oliez wrote:
giovanna wrote:

Yeah you are right cause i know that i wont be buying something that is way over priced especially if you can get it for free.

It's not worth getting uppity over. One of the threads will be locked soon.

EPs are going for that much because they're out of print.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Girlylikepixieflamethrow
Golly, Poster

Bidding for the items is temporarily canceled.