Laughing City
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

So, LadyGown and Chelsea ... want stickers? Laughing

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
nevernever
Laughing Citizen

TheAntrider wrote:

hahaha, YES!
i really want one of those old circle eisley stickers
Joined: 10 Nov 2005 | Posts: 1692 | Location: orange county, ca
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

nevernever wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:

hahaha, YES!
i really want one of those old circle eisley stickers

PM me your address ... same with LadyGown. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
expectedperfection
Sea Post King

Nowhere Man wrote:
I made another one. It looks like this:

1280x960 standard: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6gu9nb
1440x900 widescreen: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pgdivo
1280x854 mac widescreen: http://www.sendspace.com/file/fz2ilq

hey--i drew a picture that looks kind of like this! i drew it like the photo, only the large frame is the same and it goes on and on--no big heads at the bottom..that would have been cool though. i also turned all the other framed pictures into eisley signs. i drew it last summer--this is my favorite eisley photo taken so far. anyway, just thought i would share--it's cool that someone else had this idea.
expectedperfection
Sea Post King

here's mine--it's a rough scan and i didn't really know what i was doing with the whole scanning thing so it doesn't look right. it looks better in real life, but oh well, just to show you what it looks like.

[/img]
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

Wow that's a cool coincidence and good drawing. Did you post that picture before? I don't remember seeing it but it may have stuck in my subconscious mind. I was thinking of replacing that picture behind them with dogs playing poker but then got the idea to do that instead thinking of the scene in the movie "Airplane" or "Airplane 2" where Loyd Bridges is standing in front of his photo in the same pose and says something like "Nothing ever changes around this place."

Since this thread got brought back I updated the download links on my original posts.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
expectedperfection
Sea Post King

cool--thanks for updating them b/c i couldn't save the desktop--now i can have it Smile

i don't know if i ever posted it on here or not..probly not. i wouldn't have unless i had a reason like a thread about fan art or something, which i don't think there is..maybe i ought to start one though--i have four other eisley drawings i've hung onto. i drew some others, but i gave them directly to the girls each for their birthdays a couple of years ago, so i don't have as many anymore.

"airplane" huh? i've never seen that movie, but sounds neat--i'll have to check it out.

anyway, cool desktop and especially cool being on the same wavelength with someone:)
a-1wave
Golly, Poster

So I'm a little too late to enter the contest but I made this yesterday and I thought I would share.

I can make it into any size you need, up to 2560x1600 for widescreen and 1600x1200 for fullscreen. Just send me a PM with your screen resolution.

Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

Oh, that's classy. I saw another good one by member ofdarkmatter on SYP but it was under "photoshop" instead of "wallpapers". Maybe cause it was too small.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
norad
Vintage Newbie

Nowhere Man wrote:
Oh, that's classy. I saw another good one by member ofdarkmatter on SYP but it was under "photoshop" instead of "wallpapers". Maybe cause it was too small.

Ooooh. My exact words "Is there a wallpaper section? *looks* Oh, there is! Who knew! *moves file*". Laughing