Laughing City
MichaelMakeArt
Sea Post King

Pantheon4 wrote:
bigideas wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:
It'd suck/be funny if this thread led to yet another vacancy in the rhythm section.

the last was influenced by such a thread?

I don't think it would've persuaded him to stay. Wink

It wouldn't surprise me if Garron left the band due to this thread. I'm not saying that he's is bothered or offended by this thread (only Garron knows that), but I'd understand if he left because he doesn't want to be thought of as a 'gay icon'.

I highly doubt that Garron would even consider leaving the band because a few of his male fans are gay, or think he is attractive. Eisley stresses that they make music for everyone, albeit personal opinion. I think a lot of fans would be upset, even insulted if homosexual fans bothered Eisley. Homosexuals can like Eisley just as much as anyone, and think the DuPree's are total HAWTIES, just like anyone can.
Sexuality has to do with what you do in your bedroom, and as such isn't anyones business -- just like it isn't anyones business who the DuPree's are dating. I believe that Eisley's gay fans should feel free to express their adoration for them!
I hope I am not speaking for Eisley, I would hope they would be comfortable with fans telling them that they are total dream boats!
xLottie
Sea Post King

dschultz wrote:
I don't think Garron would be embarrassed that we all think he is a sexy man.

If you ask me, Garron looks like Cameron Frye from Ferris Beuller.

This is what I though! it's almost weird how much he resembles some people...but Garron is awesome in his own right-- looks aside, his bass slapping skills are rad!
Cendrillon
Golly, Poster

I kinda got the idea Pantheon (is your name John or am I making that up?) was joking.
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

Cendrillon wrote:
I kinda got the idea Pantheon (is your name John or am I making that up?) was joking.

i thought he was referencing an old thread about Jon, so i was wondering about that.

norad
Vintage Newbie

Cendrillon wrote:

He always makes jokes and never tells anyone he's joking till after people get pissed off.
brainylaney
Sea Post King

Garron is really cute. I just want to pinch his cheeks Very Happy
ks1990
Lost at Forum

Garron? Leaving due to fear of becoming a gay icon ? That's like the silliest thing I've heard all week. and i live with a bunch of crazy people
Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

My daughter Sam and I met garron at the Detroit concert. He was the ONLY one from the band talking with fans outside the tour bus after the concert. He was very kind, very patient , very funny, and very nice Smile

Some poor 20-ish girl was posing with him for a photo- her boyfriend was trying to figure out how to shoot it with her cell phone and it seemed like they were posing (in a steady drizzle) for 5 minutes, but Garron was very patient and gracious, and the girl got her photo. He also posed with Sam for a great picture ( He even volunteered to squat down to her level for a better shot Wink ) He was very funny and was talking about being uneasy standing in downtown Detroit in the dark at 11PM - saying that he figured all their equipment might get stolen..

another very nice and talented Dupree indeed Smile

Mims
Golly, Poster

brainylaney wrote:

I hope you mean on his face. Confused
Joined: 03 Jun 2006 | Posts: 617 | Location: Tallahassee, Florida
nevernever
Laughing Citizen

Mims wrote:
brainylaney wrote:

I hope you mean on his face. Confused
nice!
Joined: 10 Nov 2005 | Posts: 1692 | Location: orange county, ca
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mellon collie
Sea Post King

xLottie wrote:
dschultz wrote:
I don't think Garron would be embarrassed that we all think he is a sexy man.

If you ask me, Garron looks like Cameron Frye from Ferris Beuller.

This is what I though! it's almost weird how much he resembles some people...but Garron is awesome in his own right-- looks aside, his bass slapping skills are rad!

ahh!!! i've been forever trying to place who he resembles! thats it.
yes and cameron frye is very cute in that movie. and thus garron is also equally adorable. well he would be any way. actually he's more so cause i'm sure that guy is old now. but yeah.

dschultz
Sea Post King

Alan Ruck was definitely 30 when he played cameron frye in ferris bueller. 30, playing a 17 year old. Wow.

<< prev | goto page