Laughing City
MyPioneer
Sea Post King

If you're wondering (see what I did there?) why @EisleyFans has dissappeared it's because we've been suspended by Twitter!

Hopefully we'll find out why and rectify the situation ASAP so we can be back for March 1st and get #EisleyDay, #Eisley and #TheValley trending!

Thanks,

Charlie.
happyface
Sea Post King

Wait! You mean #EisleyFans only or the other ones, too (#EisleyTheValley, #Eisley, etc...)?This would explain why for some reason when I search for all of those, there's nothing. I mean, I was a bit confused when I saw no Eisley tweets at the search engine. I saw a bunch that were talking about Mos Eisley (Star Wars) but not about the band. This smells like Bieber to me!
Joined: 23 Aug 2009 | Posts: 251 | Location: The Gold City, Puerto Rico
MyPioneer
Sea Post King

Oh no, the fan twitter for Eisley that I and a friend recently made has been suspended, everything else should be around, but our tweets promoting the album and stuff probably have dissappeared and we've lost all our followers... hopefully we can sort it out!
happyface
Sea Post King

I hope you guys can get a fix on that. It'll work out. Now, I'm just gonna head back to my twitter account and check what the hay is going on with my Eisley promotions.
Joined: 23 Aug 2009 | Posts: 251 | Location: The Gold City, Puerto Rico