Laughing City
boyd
Eisleyoid

I sent this out from my office apple yesterday at 5:00pm:

To the few of you on my blind, carbon-based email list:

This is my last testament...a final transmission from the helm at “the communications vessel known as HansonWorks”. My spaceport of 10 years has jettisoned me without provocation into what I can only describe as a strange new life...a familiar civilization. For those of you who require continued communication, I should now be be reached at my stable e-base dock - dupree@tyler.net Since this is a densely populated communication conflux, I vow to emerge with a new address as soon as I set up new processes and stabilize all necessary technologies. All of my efforts will be focused on furthering the mission of the unnamed band formerly known as MossEisley. [design, web, digital photography from the road, glorified home videos from live shows, internal management - touring, liaison - band/label/management, product design (merch), sound (occasionally; don’t laugh Dave Smile, driver, roadie, grunt and very importantly - full time dad]

You may send responders based on subterranean algorithm channels by end V-day 14.03; one ping only. I repeat, one ping only.

http://mosseisley.com/ email me if you are interested in more hype on this enterprise.

To those with connecting flights, I’ll see you on the dark side of the moon.

Rock the Free World, Boyd
-------------------

see you guys tonight!

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

creativity taken to extreem peaks bordering on the edge of pure insanity. boyd, you are my hero.
Nocturnal Dave....
Sea Post King

Unregistered wrote:
creativity taken to extreem peaks bordering on the edge of pure insanity. boyd, you are my hero.

mine too... Very Happy

Andrew
Lost at Forum

Boyd you are cool AHHH no more hasonworks you did some cool stuff there I guess Ive see some of it. Hey just take the think tank that you are yourself and put it to use in the band that was and is and always will be to me Moss Eisley. Oh yeah . See you tonight
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buford Mills
Sea Post King

if theres no more boyd at hansonworks i think my dad is just gonna have to find some place else to go from now on for his printing.
boyd
Eisleyoid

revised version: Hi bufford. So sorry you're dad won't want to use hansonworks anymore. That's so sad. Well, thankyou and I hope things really work out for the best!

version one: Oh shut up bufford....you and your dad can just deal with me on mah new turf...or I'll hunt you down at the rev room and I'll give make an impression you won't forget.....yeah, on yer face... (you don't see no smiley icon do you...)

ps. Phillup is setting in for me sunday. "B team: is emerging but I call them "A minor". He's not a bad drummer you know.... Laughing

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
Buford Mills
Sea Post King

i like version one better.
it seems like my brother is playing drums for everyone these days. i taught him everything he knows ya know...

so when are you guys coming to orlando? i'll cook you some dinner, i just found out this week that i am an awesome cook. haha. i cook chicken spagghetti. i swear, my friend told me it was awesome.