Laughing City
Zombie-Face
Sea Post King

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but I was wondering what the status of the tour is.

THE REASON: A giant hurricane approaches

I'm driving home from Tallahassee tomorrow so I can see the show friday, but my mom called to inform me that the schools are closing up and disaster is imminent. I just wondered if the show might be cancelled and my dreams of seeing the band live destroyed.

theufbproject.com
ashstars
Sea Post King

I was wondering the same thing. Will the shows in Florida be cancelled? Frances is scheduled to hit central florida on Sat- same day as the St pete show. I already bought tickets. Crying or Very sad

I checked ticketmaster and florida tix are still being sold. I also checked snow patrols site and didnt see any news about the florida shows or anything else. I really hope the band stays safe Exclamation I wonder what the awareness of the hurricane is outside of Florida? It's developed so quickly and only within a week of the eisley shows- I wonder if SP tour management even had enough time to realize it could be a problem. eeps.
Zombie-Face
Sea Post King

This is no good. No one knows anything. since the last hurricane was so damaging, everyone is freaking out about this one and the weather men adn women dont know that much yet. OH THE HUMANITY. Ive never seen them live, this was going to be my day of retubution. Now I find out two days before the show that Florida will soon be a post-apocalyptic waistland. WHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theufbproject.com
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Our information is moment by moment. EISLEY has to be ready to go, but, the storm updates could change the realities of those shows.
jamiga
Vintage Newbie

Dont send my Eisley into high-risk situations!! Stay in Tyler, where we are all conservative and safe.... no serial killers or hurricanes or snowstorms or earthquakes or tornadoes (mostly).
Zombie-Face
Sea Post King

I'm at a crossroads here. People are freaking out and I'm hearing that they are shutting down highways tommorow and that they have already started evacuating people. If I am to go, it was going to be withing the next hour or so. This is horrible. Just horrible.

theufbproject.com
mere::surmise
Sea Post King

jon's xanga says all the florida dates are cancelled.

doesnt surprise me

what im wondering is if the in-store with SP at park ave cd's is cancelled.

so no radio show at WOCL. i really wanted to go to that!! oh well.

{visuals}
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Adam the Human
Sea Post King

jamiga wrote:
Dont send my Eisley into high-risk situations!! Stay in Tyler, where we are all conservative and safe....

I hope you don't mean "conservative" as in "George Bush" conservative...?? (not to start a political debate or nuthin...)