Laughing City

Just for fun: Who will be attending this show?
I will.
47%
 47%  [ 26 ]
I won't.
52%
 52%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 55

ZooeyGlass
Lost at Forum

MomentumShift wrote:
as long as its not 18+ i'll be there.

I believe it is 17+.

MomentumShift
Vintage Newbie

ZooeyGlass wrote:
MomentumShift wrote:
as long as its not 18+ i'll be there.

I believe it is 17+.

well me being 17...i think i should be fine. Confused

MoreOfTheSame
Vintage Newbie

Assuming tickets haven't sold out I should be getting mine next week.

Flickr
Transvaal IV - Myspace : Virb
Deep Thoughts About Shallow Subjects
Joined: 02 Sep 2003 | Posts: 2455 | Location: Grapevine, TX
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

i'm still debating on whether or not to go. a few weeks ago, i was in downtown Dallas and wanted to find Good Records, so i paid $8 bucks for a spot and started walking around. of course people came up and asked for money. i asked a few different people how to get there and it seemed i had to pass under a bridge and i didn't feel comfortable doing that by myself. so i paid $8 to park for probably 15 minutes Evil or Very Mad
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Yes, you should go!

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
twinstar
Sea Post King

Just come with a group, and ignore the bums.
We're planning on coming, as long as I can find a babysitter.
I'm thinking of bringing my oldest daughter.
I've been there a few times before, but I can't remember- are there booths or tables on the side of the venue where Eisley will be playing?

" If we had done as the kings told us five hundred years ago, we should all have been slaves. If we had done as the priest told us, we should all have been idiots. If we had done as the doctors told us, we should all have been dead. We have been saved by disobedience. We have been saved by the splendid thing called independence, and I want to see more of it. I want to see children raised so that they have it." Robert Ingersoll

www.xanga.com/elephantheart
Joined: 11 Jan 2003 | Posts: 267 | Location: Arlington, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ZooeyGlass
Lost at Forum

We should all have some sort of symbol to identify each other by... or not, if y'all so wish.
Eclectic Gypsy
Sea Post King

I don't know how well it would work but when Eisley came home during the summer...i think thats when it was... and played. Some of us on the forum put up picture's of ourselves in a special forum, that way we knew who each other were. So I thought maybe I would begin it in this forum. I know this is not the greatest picture of me. but better than nothing.

ptah
Sea Post King

ptah wrote:
Some meters in the Deep Ellum area have been changed in the past few months so that you can only park at them until 10pm, after that you get a ticket. I found that out the hard way.
I'll get back to you on the meters...

P.

ok, I'm quoting myself (dork). The meters on Elm Street, by the Tea Room, are in effect until midnight. After that, they are free. If you're lucky enough to get one of the street parking spots, make sure to bring plenty of quarters...

bigideas - sorry to hear about your adventure to find Good Records. While it is on Good Latimer, and near Deep Ellum (very near), I wouldn't say it is IN Deep Ellum. You were wise not to walk through the tunnel, especially if it was at night. Good Records is a very cool store, and worth a return visit. The parking around the store is free. Hope you go back soon...

P.

www.myspace.com/ptah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
endlessdays
Golly, Poster

I got my tickets yesterday (no it's not sold out yet), so I'll be there! Skippin' church and all that too. What a heathen I is.

Levi (airweaver) told me he'd be comin' too.

endlessdays
Golly, Poster

ZooeyGlass wrote:
We should all have some sort of symbol to identify each other by... or not, if y'all so wish.

When the BN tour came through someone made a big green "FORUMERS MEET HERE" sign. It was quite cool.

MomentumShift
Vintage Newbie

i should probably buy those tickets pretty soon.
ZooeyGlass
Lost at Forum

Eclectic Gypsy wrote:
I don't know how well it would work but when Eisley came home during the summer...i think thats when it was... and played. Some of us on the forum put up picture's of ourselves in a special forum, that way we knew who each other were. So I thought maybe I would begin it in this forum. I know this is not the greatest picture of me. but better than nothing.

I am pretty bad with computers... How would one go about posting a picture?

Eclectic Gypsy
Sea Post King

I'll do the best I can with walking you through, inorder to place a picture on the forum within a message. First your going to need to have some kind of place to store your photos online. One of the popular one's for the members of this forum is www.photobucket.com it is a free service so you don't have to pay to use it. Placing pictures on photobucket is pretty simple. Its like putting a picture on a yahoo profile or msn for that matter. You just click the browse button, find your picture and then submit. After the picture is submitted and stored at the site, under your picture will be a URL, a TAG and a IMG box with information/code..I'm really not sure what that is called in those boxes. But anywho. So now your picture is ready to be used on the forum or anywhere else on line.... If you reduce the picture to the required size you can use it as your avatar for this site.... Simply when writing your words in the white box for a reply or starting a new topic copy the code for the IMG picture and paste it into the white space. if you have the [img] appearing before and after your code. Then the picture will show up. If it does not appear there is a little button at the top of replies that says IMG, put your cursor b4 the code and click and then afterwards. That way your picture shows up. I hope that helps. And sorry I have no clue what the techincal terms are for some of the stuff is. If you have any problems just say something on this forum topic and i'll be sure to reply back or just pm me. Very Happy Exclamation
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

if teleporters were invented i'd be there in a second.

literally.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>