Laughing City
abductee
Laughing Citizen

frostbitten81 wrote:
abductee wrote:
oh, and I took some pictures... tried to get a good one of sherri's 'flute power' shirt, because my band's got an awesome song called funky floutist.. Razz Wink ... but... my camera doesn't zoom, and I wasn't close enough..

I was standing right in front of sherri, so i got a good pic of the shirt:

awesomee!!!!!!

thanks a bunch! Very Happy

I was standing pretty close as well.. a bit further back, and to the left... pretty much right in between sherri and stacy..

hrm...

are they playing again tonight?

that'd be nice.. Razz

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
randomj
Sea Post King

eisleyfolks - can't say much that hasn't already been said about the sf show. it was, i guess, the first "real" eisley show i'd been to. coachella doesn't really count because it's hard to be at all up close and personal on a gi-normous polo field in the desert. as a band/management/family you're all so professional and above all very humble. i've been to so many shows where the bands didn't even have as many songs under their belts as you do; but they still acted like they were already big-time rockstars and didn't think the audience very worthy of their time. on the other extreme, however, you all (band and family) are just genuinely down to earth, even putting up with my yacking boyd's ear off at the merch booth and running around the floor like a giddy schoolboy getting autographs from everyone at the end while slim's was trying to shoo us all out. over all i was supremely impressed and i know that kind of commitment will take you far.

the music? yeah, of course that was top notch as well. plenty of paper was probably my favorite new one...i dig the backbeat on it. mr. pine...still my favorite. great job everyone.
Joined: 28 Aug 2003 | Posts: 13 | Location: San Francisco, CA
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

it's official - squirly is a 35 year old stacy-monger with an eisley-show-face the equivalent of gameboybob's.
TiMisVeryClassy
Sea Post King

Like I said about the show on my "Apology to the band" thread. The show was beatifully executed. So good that I felt compelled to drive 2 and a half hours from San Diego to LA. But it was very well worth it... Specially because my baby, the Audrey-Marie Frye "poser" J-bass got an upgrade on the centimental department...

Oh yeah, you know it rocks.

"To cheating, stealing, fighting and drinking... When you cheat, may you cheat death. When you steal, may you steal a woman's heart. When you fight, may you fight for a brother and when you drink, may you drink with me!"

http://img61.photobucket.com/albums/v185/TiMisveryclassy/
pzy
Wookie Luke

http://users.rcn.com/lukeschneider/eisleysfo/

Pics from Slim's. I edited my original post too. Smile
Joined: 29 Nov 2003 | Posts: 1088 | Location: Somerville, MA
Lisa
Golly, Poster

pzykotic wrote:

I took about 100 pics, and I'm gonna post em tomorrow, but I had to show everyone this one as soon as I could.

YES THAT'S RIGHT

*drumroll please*

SQUIRLY (NICK) MEETS STACY

My work here is done. Wink

haha someone call security
and how old does Nick claim to be ... 30??

'It's never over, shes the tear that hangs inside my soul forever.' - Jeff Buckley
Joined: 27 May 2003 | Posts: 904 | Location: West Yorkshire, England
fanblur13
Sea Post King

frostbitten81 wrote:
abductee wrote:
oh, and I took some pictures... tried to get a good one of sherri's 'flute power' shirt, because my band's got an awesome song called funky floutist.. Razz Wink ... but... my camera doesn't zoom, and I wasn't close enough..

i think i was standing right next to you, cause i was right next to sherri. cool pic.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
the hollow days
Golly, Poster

frostbitten81 wrote:
abductee wrote:

theres cristie wearing the flute power shirt !!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
usedloser15
Sea Post King

the troubadour show was amazing and i just wanted to tell you my surreal story ok im driving up to the venue and i see this big group of people walking on the sidewalk the group was lead by a tall skinny guy and i remember thinking to myself wow he sure looks like weston ok so then i see the rest of the people i finally realize its them. I coulsnt believe it so of course i turned the car around to make sure well sure enough eisley and some of the dupree family were crossing the street right in front of me was so cool well yup the rest of the night just got better im now even more in love with eisley cuz they are just too nice thanks
TiMisVeryClassy
Sea Post King

Speaking of funny Eisley moments... At the San Diego show, I was talking to Jon and Weston... I said "You know what? That's it. I'm gonna go to LA tomorrow and seeing the show." I think Jon said "Ok"... Then the next day, my minions (sweet_marie and the hollow days) and I were walking to the venue after pulling out some cash. I was looking forward and notice "hey, that guy looks alot like Weston... Oh my god. It is! And that guy look li- Oh dude, it's the whole band! And some more of the Dupree clan!" my buddies were like "that's awesome."
So, as we crossed paths with the group, I think Jon recognized me and was smiling as if saying "yeah dude" so I said "I told you I was coming." ... And I did. That's it. I guess you had to have been there... I'm done.

"To cheating, stealing, fighting and drinking... When you cheat, may you cheat death. When you steal, may you steal a woman's heart. When you fight, may you fight for a brother and when you drink, may you drink with me!"

http://img61.photobucket.com/albums/v185/TiMisveryclassy/
sweet_marie
Sea Post King

[/quote]

theres cristie wearing the flute power shirt !!![/quote]

thats me by the way, with christie, so now you all know, im not a girl!

the hollow days
Golly, Poster

TiMisVeryClassy wrote:
Speaking of funny Eisley moments... At the San Diego show, I was talking to Jon and Weston... I said "You know what? That's it. I'm gonna go to LA tomorrow and seeing the show." I think Jon said "Ok"... Then the next day, my minions (sweet_marie and the hollow days) and I were walking to the venue after pulling out some cash. I was looking forward and notice "hey, that guy looks alot like Weston... Oh my god. It is! And that guy look li- Oh dude, it's the whole band! And some more of the Dupree clan!" my buddies were like "that's awesome."
So, as we crossed paths with the group, I think Jon recognized me and was smiling as if saying "yeah dude" so I said "I told you I was coming." ... And I did. That's it. I guess you had to have been there... I'm done.

woah woah woah minion ....that wasnt in the contract

Ryan-Guitarist
Sea Post King

http://users.rcn.com/lukeschneider/eisleysfo/pages/DCP_4520.html

Awesome!! got a pic of my head.. lol. well the sound inside slim's was just great. i was totally blown away by eisley. they did excellent. I havent been to a better show. that's really it. lol[/url]

A pedestrian hit me and went under my car...

http://www.xanga.com/ryanguitarist
www.japetto.cjb.net
Joined: 20 Jan 2004 | Posts: 81 | Location: Galt, California
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

AWESOME! The pic of Nick and Stacy made my day. He better be in the chat room tonight or I'm going to beat him up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Christie
Sea Post King

the shirt is mine.

the shirt is not sherri's.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>