Laughing City
drixhex
Sea Post King

did the two oldest girls in the band go to college or any form of higher education. Also I read something about Chauntelle having problems. BLuntly, what were they.
???????
ideal
Sea Post King

oh boy.
MomentumShift
Vintage Newbie

Rolling Eyes
Derek Version 1
Golly, Poster

I think questions you have about any "problems" should be presented in a pm to Chauntelle, and if she wants you to know about it she can answer you herself.
Why post a new thread about it?
Squirly
Vintage Newbie

lol someone just fill him in..
Joined: 15 Jan 2004 | Posts: 5464 | Location: Galt, California
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WeAreTheEggmen
Sea Post King

Okay, so Ive gone and decided to say what no one else on here has the GUTS to be honest and upfront about...

Chauntelle has a problem.....

A problem... of ...

not singing into the microphone. It's that simple.

=o

Well there you go. I hope this helped.
Joined: 21 Dec 2002 | Posts: 116 | Location: lawrence, kansas | dallas, texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

Boyd had built a brand new NASA sponsored eisleyrocket,he thought..well the band has conquered earth with it's music so lets go attack the rest of the universe and play some gigs for those guys because Boyd is so thoughtful to the eisley fans so he designed and constructed the brand spanking new eisleyrocket for the band ( a kind of 21st century partridge family bus).It was boyd's top secret plan and even his wife kim and rest of the family were unaware of his universal eisley domination expectations...but one day chauntelle overheard boyd talking to Spanky (his test pilot pink ass faced monkey) about the plan when she was supposed to be learning the new tunes for the album,Chauntelle was nosey in that sense and was always interested in everyone elses business.

Chauntelle hadn't a clue about space or flying rockets yet she kept trying to sneak into and fly the ultra light and freakin fast new eisleyrocket into the outer reaches of pluto (the planet,not the dog) when she all of a sudden she hit a wrong button once she snuck upon the ship and took off into outer space at breakneck speed,luckily Spanky had managed to jump aboard at the last minute but chauntelle had command as she was a Dupree,anyways after 28 billion light years the inexperienced eisley guitarist took a wrong turn and was heading towards the sun,luckily for her,Boyd with his infinite wisdom had realised what had happened & beamed his eye lasers to message chauntelle in a kind of laser beam morse code which alerted the young guitarist of her mistake (she later blamed the GPA system Razz ) Chauntelle turned the eisleyrocket around not a moment too soon but the suns prolific heat rays had damaged the rocket beyond repair so chauntelle and her pink ass faced monkey co pilot Spanky hurtled through deep space crashing on the planet of the apes.

Chauntelle had troubles at first,I mean shes a great guitarist but she's no Diane fossey(someone please know who that is haha) so being accepted into ape society took time but man,once those gorrilla people accept you...you got it made in the shade.

anyhow there was no chance of her fixing the eisleyrocket as it was beyond repair & suffered a huge fall (much like creed cd sales) so she knew the only way was to flap her arms and fly like a bird.It took months and months of upper body strength training but finally with the apes help young chauntelle was ready to make her flapping journey back to earth and back into the band.

She flapped like a true champion and like a miracle it worked,she was able to get those arms of hers moving with enough force that she took off and made the enormous trip back to what we know as our home planet,she was greeted with cheers and street parades as she flew back into the small town of Tyler,TX with spanky riding shotgun and everyone was overcome with joy,however that was short lived as flapping your arms like a bird for 28 billion odd light years tends to wear out your arms so unfortunately her guitar playing days were over and she was left back at the Dupree house living like a hobo invalid while the family went on consecutive world tours co headlining with radiohead and why? all because she stuck her nose into someone elses business

moral of the story...don't be so nosey Wink

disclaimer-this story is actually fictional so don't go flapping your arms and jumping off buildings kids Wink

and no offence to anyone was meant,I was just way beyond bored this afternoon Laughing

Vintage Newbie

here is said spaceship a.k.a eisleyrocket

Sea Post King

That is some high class rocket they built there, i heard all about it in the paper that i read sometimes when i am alone and bored and hungry because you can eat it.

*nice thunderbirds logo in the corner*

"I wish I could just hug you all, but I'm not gonna" Layne Staley 1967-2002

come read me stuff, some say it's nice
Joined: 26 Jun 2004 | Posts: 30 | Location: Williamstown, MA or Wisconsin somewhere
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vegetable
Vintage Newbie

this thread was like a paparazzi question, I imagine someone running behind Chauntelle, triping with his feet and hiting her face with the microphone: "Chauntelle, please talk to us, I´ve heard you´ve been having trouble with your homework, is that true? Chauntelle, please"

*chauntelle gets on car, the car leaves*

"CHAUNTELLE!!" *climbs on the car until he falls to the asphalt*
*stands up in front of camera*
"Well that was Chauntelle Dupree from Eisley. I´m Lowell Perez Rodriguez for Channel 5, back to studio"

Visit my Pic Album!
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 | Posts: 3973 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Edited by Kim.
Current stress levels caused me to pounce on this person's question in rude way.

Deleted.
Last edited by Kimbrtones on Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
drixhex
Sea Post King

ummmmmmm................ummmmmm...............

i believe the information that chauntelle had problems was released in her biography so i thought it wasnt a touchy subject......im sorry......the worlds tiniest violin will now play a solo for you all..................
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

My sincere apologies.

Stress has been a bit high lately. I over reacted.
When/if you ever have kids in public life, one of these times will come to you too.

It just so happens that Chauntelle has gone through some things personally, lately, and I am in a very protective mode over her.
Sorry you got hit with it.

I haven't read her bio in so long, but, if you want to ask something specific about that, feel free to "pm" Chauntelle, or me.

Again,...sincere apologies.
k
sweet_marie
Sea Post King

[i love moms]
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

i love moms too... especially my mom. Very Happy