Laughing City

Is Bjork amazing?
of course she is...stupid question idiot...
69%
 69%  [ 29 ]
No,I don't like her
16%
 16%  [ 7 ]
Hmm,I can't decide
14%
 14%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 42

Vegetable
Vintage Newbie

I don´t listen to her music often
but I respect her a lot, and by that I mean... A LOT...
I think she´s a very talented musician

I have a strange feeling about this woman... she looks really outta this world, it seems like she can actually read minds and control people
she seems to know everything, her eyes say "I know lotsa stuff, but I won´t say a word about it"

she´s amazing, but she hides evil inside her... believe me, she does

Visit my Pic Album!
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 | Posts: 3973 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ideal
Sea Post King

björk's voice is something i find people typicically have a strong affinity to or not. there's people who think she's interesting and will therefore give her a listen every now and then, but otherwise aren't really blown away by the voice. otherwise it comes down to people who either love or hate her. i am in the "love" camp, and was completely sucked into the place in heaven better known as her voice. i don't listen to her that much nowadays, as it's been over 5 years of listening to her and at some point all music gets old (e.g. i can't really listen to rh much anymore either), but back in the day my addiction to listening to her was very intense, and the levels of auditory pleasure were ecstatic... okay you get the picture.

actually, i find she gets more lame as her career goes on, so i'm not really getting my hopes up for this next album. i thought dancer in the dark - the album was garbage and that the only really good part of that whole project was the final scene of the movie where her voice is amazing. vespertine i was obsessed with for the first two months of its release, but for some reason it fell flat after then, as i don't believe i've heard it even 10 times since then. ah well, by love for björk comes and goes these days... maybe i will get into an intense björk phase with the release of medulla that will last until the release of the eisley album.

tApiokA
Lost at Forum

i love her. with an undying passion....okee maybe not that much. but i do love her. especially when she's beating up some asian reporter for saying "welcome to hong kong" THEMS FIGHTIN WORDS!!! haha. eh. no one here will probably get it.

~ericA

Sea Post King

ohh ohh!! me me me!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Sagacious Music wrote:
ohh ohh!! me me me!

You don't like her? Why? (That was asked in the curious way, not the disgusted way). I don't think she's the most incredible thing ever, but I think she's pretty good. Of course, I've listened to her somewhat for something like eight or nine years, and haven't purchased a single CD yet (though I've heard plenty of music).

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ideal
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
Sagacious Music wrote:
ohh ohh!! me me me!

You don't like her? Why? (That was asked in the curious way, not the disgusted way). I don't think she's the most incredible thing ever, but I think she's pretty good. Of course, I've listened to her somewhat for something like eight or nine years, and haven't purchased a single CD yet (though I've heard plenty of music).

i think he means that yes he does get the reference.. i get it too
yay for bjork fans in these vecinities.

Sagacious Music
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
Sagacious Music wrote:
ohh ohh!! me me me!

Just personal pref.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Sagacious Music wrote:
Just personal pref.

I can live with that. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Squirly
Vintage Newbie

i think shes icky.
Joined: 15 Jan 2004 | Posts: 5464 | Location: Galt, California
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

i heart björk.
Shain
Vintage Newbie

she is freaking rad. there isnt really anything out like her.