Laughing City
buffyfreak1234
Sea Post King

There are TONS of live songs there that take no time to download at all, and they dont have to download to a specific media player, so what ever you have works. its great! he has live versions of all the new songs! go check it out! ummm well i can remeber the url, but uhhh, if you go to straylight6.org, there is a link.
Joined: 27 Mar 2004 | Posts: 252 | Location: on the corner of dazed and confused....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
adamjk
Sea Post King

yep, found that just the other day, and was very grateful for it.

Thanks!
Joined: 17 Jan 2005 | Posts: 59 | Location: silver spring, md
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
buffyfreak1234
Sea Post King

eeeehhh, no problem. Smile there are so many different versions of the songs, is whats so great, and its easy to tell what the older and newer ones are.
Joined: 27 Mar 2004 | Posts: 252 | Location: on the corner of dazed and confused....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chasd00
it's pronounced "chasdew"

ChubbyGumby's site rox indeed. I have some video on mine if you're interested.
www.straylight6.org

btw, i just tried to get to gumby's site from my link but 404's does anyone have an updated link to it?

chubbygumby

thank you so much!
well, also thanks to boyd since i got most of the audio from the videos he posted.
and chadsd00, the link is fine, but the direct link is in my sig if you feel like changing it. it's just to save people one click that's all. haha. i like the banner on your site.
my site is and will be down for the next 24-48 hours because of bandwith limits. sorry for the downtime. but i guess it's good also since people are interested in eisley! if anyone gets that error again, the page not found, it's because of bandwith reasons. i'm also gonna be redesigning a little bit in the near future.
once again, thanks everyone!
 |  |