Laughing City
ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

3 Libras wrote:
Also the moshing et. al that generally ensues at a punk show.

i'd like to see a crowd of nfg concert-goers at a real punk show...not trying to be elitist or anything, i just think it would be rather amusing.
yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

thexrunaway wrote:
This has been hashed over like 16 times. Yes Eisley is touring with NFG. Yes some Eisley fans are not happy with this, but others such as myself are. Yes you will still be able to meet them.

THE END.

Did we really need another thread?

Handled like a pro, nice
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

ryan fisher wrote:
and at the end of the day, you're never going to grow as a band if you play to the same 400 people in every city. you need to expand your audience.

Are you kidding? I'm selfish. I just want them to play for me.

JD

P.S. What's wrong with moshing? It's not like it happens all over the venue. Also, you can always leave after Eisley. I probably will. They like to go places and hang out. you should go with them. This p.s. is way longer than the rest of my post.

gRegor
the gEek

Somehow I doubt moshing occurs at NFG concerts.

Weeny-pogo-moshing - maybe.

diggum
Sea Post King

OK, does anyone know if Eisley will play first??
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

TheAntrider wrote:
3 Libras wrote:
P.S. What are the chances of meeting them after they play, like at their merchandise booth or something. That is my secret hope.

Well, I'm sure there will be fans of other bands who aren't happy to give money to a band like Eisley. Eisley will be at the merch, or somewhere else (and they'll announce it from the stage, I'm sure). They're very dedicated to being available to their fans. Smile

hey jamie isnt this gonna be nfg headlining so eisley will play one of the opening bands??
gRegor
the gEek

Eisley, Reggie, and NFG should be the order. Possibly another band before Eisley, all depending on the specific tourdate (usually a local or regional act, if anybody).

So.. you should get there in plenty of time, to make sure you don't miss Eisley.

starnothing
Laughing Citizen

gRegor wrote:
Eisley, Reggie, and NFG should be the order. Possibly another band before Eisley, all depending on the specific tourdate (usually a local or regional act, if anybody).

So.. you should get there in plenty of time, to make sure you don't miss Eisley.

ohhh thank you. too bad ijust remembered im gonna be out of the country for this show. also my friend's band last show at this certain place...ahhh oh well, gotta visit my dad. thanks again
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

starnothing wrote:
gRegor wrote:

ohhh thank you. too bad ijust remembered im gonna be out of the country for this show. also my friend's band last show at this certain place...ahhh oh well, gotta visit my dad. thanks again

I think this is one of the most awesome tours ever! I love all three bands, but I dont love the crowd for NFG. They always draw the wanna-be's, fakers, and posers. I hate those people. Oh well, Ill probobly chill with Eisley, so its allllllll good.

Skabro Mr. Green

i spit out a flury of rude language at garron like, "UGH!....DUMMY!" he flips out and crys for the next couple of hours, then we stop at subway my favorite restaurant and buy him a sub and things are cool now.

You will be greatly missed Jonathon David Wilson. Great bassist, great guy.

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 | Posts: 931 | Location: Where I currently am.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

Skabro1005 wrote:
starnothing wrote:
gRegor wrote:

I think this is one of the most awesome tours ever! I love all three bands, but I dont love the crowd for NFG. They always draw the wanna-be's, fakers, and posers. I hate those people. Oh well, Ill probobly chill with Eisley, so its allllllll good.

Skabro Mr. Green

haha..dude, everytime i see your name it reminds me of ska.. music. lol. is that what you mean by it? just wondering, cuz ska is freakin awesome
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

starnothing wrote:
Skabro1005 wrote:
starnothing wrote:
gRegor wrote:

Skabro Mr. Green

haha..dude, everytime i see your name it reminds me of ska.. music. lol. is that what you mean by it? just wondering, cuz ska is freakin awesome

You are quite correct my good friend!

Skabro Mr. Green

i spit out a flury of rude language at garron like, "UGH!....DUMMY!" he flips out and crys for the next couple of hours, then we stop at subway my favorite restaurant and buy him a sub and things are cool now.

You will be greatly missed Jonathon David Wilson. Great bassist, great guy.

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 | Posts: 931 | Location: Where I currently am.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

Skabro1005 wrote:
starnothing wrote:
Skabro1005 wrote:
starnothing wrote:
gRegor wrote:

Skabro Mr. Green

You are quite correct my good friend!

Skabro Mr. Green

hahah and duuuude you have way more posts than me and you joined wayyy later than me. man. im jealous. i cant be a message board whore Smile i want my status to mooove up to vintage newbie lol
HOW DO U GUYS DO IT!!Wink
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

Neither Skabro nor I have jobs. That's how.

JD

holiday
Sea Post King

i've never been quite certain...what is a poser now?
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

I guess that is a good question. You know that old saying, "You are what you eat," no that's not it. Maybe it was, "Whatever you pretend to be you will be in the end." Isn't that from a song? Not an Eisley song, but a song from a band other than Eisley.

JD