Laughing City
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

i never implied that eisley would be going on stage at 12:15 every night
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

It is likely an error people. Humans are prone to that sort of thing. For instance, the Austin Music Hall website had the times for the Muse concert listed as doors @ 7am and the show @ 8am. Obviously that wasn't the case.

JD

jbudlives
Sea Post King

BNROCKS wrote:
jbudlives wrote:

Pilotdrift will probably play no more than 30-40 minutes every show on the tour.

oh, and who are you to know? Wink Wink

I am the giver and taker of set times.....i am immortal...I AM...

not really..

35 mins MAX for pilotdrift...thats what we are plannin on....it could be less if there is a third opener...or more if there isn't......FYI, no fake blood will be used during our show....

Vintage Newbie

jbudlives wrote:
BNROCKS wrote:
jbudlives wrote:

Pilotdrift will probably play no more than 30-40 minutes every show on the tour.

oh, and who are you to know? Wink Wink

I am the giver and taker of set times.....i am immortal...I AM...

not really..

35 mins MAX for pilotdrift...thats what we are plannin on....it could be less if there is a third opener...or more if there isn't......FYI, no fake blood will be used during our show....

Yeah, all genuine goats' blood. Texans... Rolling Eyes

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Glenn
Sea Post King

Hey, since you seem to be in the know about these sort of things, do you happen to know if they are planning an in-store appearance in NY on 6/24?
dont_panic
Vintage Newbie

i hope you're wrong, because 12:15 is wicked late! i don't think my mom would approve.
sweeeeet
Golly, Poster

If someone Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyd?????????? finds out the actual time for Boston or New York, please let us know?
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

ok... why don't you guys trust me on the boston date? it's 12:15, check the calender on the venue's website

EDIT: here http://www.ttthebears.com/public/calendar.php?month=6&year=2005
reflectedxglory
Sea Post King

i just need to hear boyd on drums.
that will be wonderful.
Joined: 11 Mar 2005 | Posts: 489 | Location: orlando,fl,usa
ginskomethod
Sea Post King

For those of you wondering about the show at TT the Bear's, the sets go 45 minutes for each opening band with a 15 minute set change in between. it's the standard for shows there just about every night. I'm from The Ginsko Method, by the way.

We're on the bill to bring a local crowd since everyone else is from out of town. You Eisley fans might not be overjoyed about that but I promise we'll put a decent show on for you, at the very least. You can check out some demos at www.theginskomethod.com and judge for yourself if you'd like to show up to see us. Hope to see a few people there. It may be late, but it's rock and roll.

Regards,

R. Randolph
rottenxbeauty
Sea Post King

i can't go to their new england show
ughughugh
life is so harsh

*SIIIIIIGH*
i saw/met them in march though..that should count for something.

pzy
Wookie Luke

ginskomethod wrote:
For those of you wondering about the show at TT the Bear's, the sets go 45 minutes for each opening band with a 15 minute set change in between. it's the standard for shows there just about every night. I'm from The Ginsko Method, by the way.

We're on the bill to bring a local crowd since everyone else is from out of town. You Eisley fans might not be overjoyed about that but I promise we'll put a decent show on for you, at the very least. You can check out some demos at www.theginskomethod.com and judge for yourself if you'd like to show up to see us. Hope to see a few people there. It may be late, but it's rock and roll.

Regards,

R. Randolph

I was checking out your band when I looked at TT the Bear's calendar... pretty good. Looking forward to checking you guys out.

4 bands on the bill! Sheesh! Big show.

I hope people can stick around until 1 AM or so to see all of Eisley Surprised

Sabrina
Sea Post King

...................if only i was going. yet another time i miss them.
dont_panic
Vintage Newbie

ginskomethod wrote:

Regards,

R. Randolph

cool. i like seeing local acts.