Laughing City
AutumnLeaves
Sea Post King

I drove 6 hours to see them three times last year because I wouldnt be able to see them otherwise. (San Antonio, Austin, and Plano) I must say, it was worth it.
photomemory
Sea Post King

i MIGHT be able to go to the one at the bowery ballroom but then again, how many OTHER people will be going? and the capacity is only 575...Sad
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

photomemory wrote:
i MIGHT be able to go to the one at the bowery ballroom but then again, how many OTHER people will be going? and the capacity is only 575...Sad

Only? That's pretty big for an Eisley show when they're headlining. I saw them there on the tour with Pilotdrift and Lovedrug and I had an awesome time, despite the fact that my back was killing me. There were tons of people and a lot of fun.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
shegong
Sea Post King

i guess i'll never come to see them...sometimes i hate living in germany Sad
joseph
Lost at Forum

Clark wrote:
I guess this is one of the perks to living in Texas, huh. Your day will come. Patience is a virtue!

I live in Texas, and I've never seen Eisley live. They've only played on the east side of Texas, which is a considerable drive from my location.

**the turtle stamp of approval**

www.soulstrum.com
pat mccue
Sea Post King

i just found out they are playing in Indie, Indiana during my spring break! and i may be able to go! thats if my parents decide to be nice and let me see my favorite band.

pray for me! hahaha jk

im so excited. Laughing

the grass dances in the wind.

my xanga: www.xanga.com/dayofdefeat1987

my myspace: www.myspace.com/ninjaliciouslittleturtle
Joined: 06 Dec 2005 | Posts: 412 | Location: Cincinnati Ohio
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
lovepath7
Sea Post King

Yeah this new tour coming up is a real bonus for me because I genuinely thought that I wouldn't see them live ever either, a very unpleasant thought. But it seems that they are coming to Long Island in March and that is wonderful news.
Joined: 13 Jun 2005 | Posts: 457 | Location: Stony Brook, NY
nessa
Sea Post King

I probably won't either; nobody likes coming up north .. WAY north .. where it's like, -20. Confused

But I guess I'll have to be content with like, their CDs. ^^

Sea Post King

I thought I'd never see Eisley but my mom just bought the tickets 30 seconds ago! Very Happy

By the way, I don't know how early I should leave. Its at 8:00, 550 capacity venue?

any advice would be nice

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

So much negativity! Well, except the people who are positive ...

I wish I could make it to the Long Island show. But chances are I'll make it to about five others if things go the right way. Very Happy

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Clark
Vintage Newbie

joseph wrote:
Clark wrote:
I guess this is one of the perks to living in Texas, huh. Your day will come. Patience is a virtue!

I live in Texas, and I've never seen Eisley live. They've only played on the east side of Texas, which is a considerable drive from my location.

Hmm. Yeah, and I don't know if they'll be playing in that neck of the woods any time soon, either. They likes dem big cities ya know. You should definately make the trip over. Fans have driven furthur for an Eisley show. I'm sure it would be worth it.

Where exactly in west texas do you live?
joseph
Lost at Forum

The only people that I've read about driving considerably far to see Eisley would be Jamie(Theantrider), Andrew and Ryan.

I live in Odessa, which is about 350 miles away from Dallas, San Antonio, or Austin. Houston is around 550 miles. I can't think of any other cities in Texas that Eisley has played that are significantly closer.

You're right, Clark, I should make the trip over... and I will someday. Even so, I'm looking at a 12 hour round trip, minimum. I've actually made plans for many shows in Dallas, but something always seems to come up that dissolves the plan.

**the turtle stamp of approval**

www.soulstrum.com
AutumnLeaves
Sea Post King

joseph wrote:
The only people that I've read about driving considerably far to see Eisley would be Jamie(Theantrider), Andrew and Ryan.

I live in Odessa, which is about 350 miles away from Dallas, San Antonio, or Austin. Houston is around 550 miles. I can't think of any other cities in Texas that Eisley has played that are significantly closer.

You're right, Clark, I should make the trip over... and I will someday. Even so, I'm looking at a 12 hour round trip, minimum. I've actually made plans for many shows in Dallas, but something always seems to come up that dissolves the plan.

Im from Lubbock (technically Lamesa), which is just as far West as you and Ive driven six hours 3 times to see them. We could road trip together!

Valerie
Lost at Forum

Just come to Indpls, Joseph. Come stay at our house for free, and as a bonus we'll feed you. Cool
Joined: 21 Jun 2004 | Posts: 1114 | Location: Indianapolis, IN, USA