Laughing City
Amylynn2S
Sea Post King

Hey guys Very Happy ,

I just joined Laughing City and I was wondering is anyone going to the DC concert in March? I'm originally from Texas and just moved to DC for an internship and I don't really know the area. So if your going maybe we could meet up or something bc I have no idea where the club is, let alone know anyone in DC.
Joined: 07 Feb 2006 | Posts: 1 | Location: Washington DC/ From TX
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Welcome!
I won't be around, but we have some cool DC-area boardies. So hopefully y'all can meet up and hang out. I have quite a few good friends from this forum, so it shouldn't be too hard. Smile

P.S. I'm moving to this to EisleyBlog. Mainly because it's about an Eisley topic, and hopefully you'll get a better reply there.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
livewirerach
Sea Post King

i'm probably going to be working that show, just because i can't afford to be there and not working. but as i have to be there an hour before doors, and then until the whole club is clean, i probably can't hang out before or after. if you have any questions about the 9:30 club or the area, etc, let me know!
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

It's probably a safe bet Andrew Johnstone and Ryan Fisher will be there. They're two old D.C. boardies who don't hang around here much anymore, but they're still die-hard Eisleyfans. Here's a picture of Andrew for reference, but I can't find one of Ryan at the moment.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
It's probably a safe bet Andrew Johnstone and Ryan Fisher will be there. They're two old D.C. boardies who don't hang around here much anymore, but they're still die-hard Eisleyfans. Here's a picture of Andrew for reference, but I can't find one of Ryan at the moment.

I got you Wink

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
ladiosadice
Lost at Forum

I'll be there!
And I can probably hang out before the show. PM me if you want to arrange something. Very Happy

And I swear in that moment we were infinite
BLOG l FLICKR
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

ladiosadice wrote:
I'll be there!
And I can probably hang out before the show. PM me if you want to arrange something. Very Happy

And I can tell you from experience that Carolyn is awesome. Lucky!

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
adamjk
Sea Post King

I'll be there!
http://myspace.com/adamjk

I never ever post here, but I came back to look for local fans! Smile

I'll probably hang around with this kid, as he's going to give me a ride home, heh.[/url]
Joined: 17 Jan 2005 | Posts: 59 | Location: silver spring, md
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RskimB
Sea Post King

i've missed them too many times I'm defintely going to this show.
ew
Sea Post King

i went up there for a show. its really hard to find if you dont know where it is. 930 club should really get a sign.
le trou
Sea Post King

I'm going to be there too.
(http://myspace.com/logann)

It would be very cool to meet some of you people there...

adamjk
Sea Post King

I just found out the other day, I'll be passing out fliers and posters outside the venue, so look for me. Smile

I got a package in the mailll.
Joined: 17 Jan 2005 | Posts: 59 | Location: silver spring, md
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
norad
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:
Saellys wrote:

I got you Wink

thats my man!
in the black hoodie!
HA!