Laughing City
Bzdnika
Sea Post King

i've been looking for tickets for the austin show, but i can't find any. am i just dumb, are they sold out, or are they not on sale yet? if anyone knows, please let me know
"You gotta think about a'starvin people gotta eat sand to survive. Sand ain't got no nurtrients...I know, 'cuz I eat it constantly. I got zero energy, i cough all the time, my diet's bad and zzzz.....zzzz....zzzz.....zzz.....zzz.."
-Meatwad
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

I went to JamBase.com and did a search for the club, and then the Eisley show.
Here it lists a link for you to purchase tickets. I did not try it to see if it works, but it should. Scroll down the page until you see the May 5th Eisley show.
http://www.gettix.net/
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Crud. Now I can't remember if I've purchased tickets or not. Mad

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

You people obviously aren't dedicated enough. I bought my tickets for La Zona Rosa the day they went on sale.

Anywho, bad news is that they don't allow cameras at all at La Zona Rosa. I say we just pick up the whole show and move it back to The Parish. Whaddaya say?

On a slightly different note, I'm wondering if girl Jaime is coming with Nicholas the Great so we can celebrate her birthday properly. She'll never know what hit her.

JD

jamiga
Vintage Newbie

Dear JD... Nick doesnt want to go to Austin with me. So I'm taking a girlfriend to the Dallas show. So I guess Chad gets to celebrate my 21st with me, not you guys :*(. I know its sad. But Dallas is a lot closer and its finals week and I'm moving May 8th.. blah blah blah. Thanks for caring though.. makes me feel special Very Happy
Clark
Vintage Newbie

jamiga wrote:
Dear JD... Nick doesnt want to go to Austin with me. So I'm taking a girlfriend to the Dallas show. So I guess Chad gets to celebrate my 21st with me, not you guys :*(. I know its sad. But Dallas is a lot closer and its finals week and I'm moving May 8th.. blah blah blah. Thanks for caring though.. makes me feel special Very Happy

Awwwww darn. I was looking forward to your arrival!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

jamiga wrote:

That does bite. C'est la vie, n'est-ce pas? Too bad. I was going to take you to one of my favorite karaoke hangouts. I keep hoping that Eisley will be in one of my karaoke song books one day, not that I would profane one of their songs by trying to sing it in front of people. Wait...I just found a karaoke version of Trolleywood available for download. Tempting...

Anyways, I'm glad I could, in some small, way make you feel special.

JD

jdstories
Vintage Newbie

jdstories wrote:

Anywho, bad news is that they don't allow cameras at all at La Zona Rosa. I say we just pick up the whole show and move it back to The Parish. Whaddaya say?

JD

I'm quoting myself, get over it.

Anyways, I'm just curmudgeonly because I wanted to take some nice shots of Eisley at an indoor venue with my new digital camera. The same one that took all those cool shots at ACLfest. I think it could do a really good job, but I asked them if Boyd might be able to change their minds and they pretty much said no way. I'm off to go weep about it some more.

JD

Ziferius
Sea Post King

I have a 2 of extra tickets I'm trying to get rid of ... since I won't be going now.......... send a PM if your interested.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number