Laughing City
rockchick1959
Golly, Poster

ok so we've had band member look alikes before but this one is odd.

i was playing at potbelly's (im one of the musicians) and this family walks in with a bunch of lil kids. the dad looked like a younger version of boyd! he had glasses and everything. the only thing missings was a shotgun...and the fact he had no girls only three little boys. it would've been funnier with a dupree clone family in potbelly's.

i really wanted to stop playing and say to the dad "boyd where's your shotgun?".

i kept my urges to myself.

i guess we can make this the official look alikes thread to keep from overloading or bumping.

http://kimschaefer.bandcamp.com/

http://youtube.com/kimschaefermusic
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

rockchick1959 wrote:
the only thing missings was a shotgun...

Laughing

For some reason, people seem to react violently to people saying anyone looks like a DuPree. It's weird and silly. But anyway, lookalikes happen, so whatever. ha ha.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
For some reason, people seem to react violently to people saying anyone looks like a DuPree.

Only when such claims are accompanied by pictures of people who do not at all look like a DuPree. Wink I can believe the Boyd lookalike thing though--I've "spotted" him a couple times here in Tennessee.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jared x
Lost at Forum

There's a guy who comes into Barnes & Noble all the time that I thought was Boyd at first. Partially because the first time I saw him was the day they were in Austin with Mutemath. I've seen him since though.
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

I've always thought this gal had Sherri's eyes.

When you look at her long enough, you see that they really aren't "identical" at all, but I think there are some similarities. Mostly just the eyes, hah.
mister_mime
Golly, Poster

yeah, she really has those doughy eyes. lol.
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

WOW this is geeky but a friend and I have been doing a free 10 day trial of World of Warcraft and during the character creation part I thought this combo of face and hair looked like Stacy. There's not many choices of faces and hair-styles but I came up with a Sherri and Chauntelle too. The male characters look like some steroid induced Heman Masters of the Universe rejects so no Garron or Weston.

[/img]

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Hey! That's not bad at all. Their faces are surprisingly close for something like that.

Nowhere Man wrote:
The male characters look like some steroid induced Heman Masters of the Universe rejects so no Garron or Weston.

Are you saying they DON'T look like that? Laughing

Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
Hey! That's not bad at all. Their faces are surprisingly close for something like that.

Nowhere Man wrote:
The male characters look like some steroid induced Heman Masters of the Universe rejects so no Garron or Weston.

Heh, yeah the human male characters are all snarling, scowling 'roid raged marshmellow men. Maybe there's a Night Elf or some other race that could possibly look like the guys.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Nowhere Man wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:

Nowhere Man wrote:

Heh, yeah the human male characters are all snarling, scowling 'roid raged marshmellow men. Maybe there's a Night Elf or some other race that could possibly look like the guys.

I think they'd enjoy being scowling, 'roid raged, Masters of the Universe men ... ha ha.

Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

Twisted Evil
Undead Weston:

Gnome Garron:

Just to be fair, here's a WOW me. Yeah, the muscles look about right at least Razz :

By the power of Greyskull, I have the power!

Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

This lady kind of reminds me of Chauntelle sometimes when I'm watching the show The Unit. There's not a lot of resemblance in still photos though.

Abby Brammel

mister_mime
Golly, Poster

hmmm, I can see why she would remind you of Chauntelle.
Undead Weston and Gnome Garron are soooo close, I'd think it was those men themselves.
okay so a couple of times I've been told I "remind" people of Sherri (not look like, there's a difference). I've always taken it as a major compliment, but I know I don't look like her or anything.

Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

mister_mime wrote:
okay so a couple of times I've been told I "remind" people of Sherri (not look like, there's a difference). I've always taken it as a major compliment, but I know I don't look like her or anything.

Hey yeah that's right, especially in this picture where you're blowing bubbles:

easternglow
Sea Post King

Kylee Janai wrote:

I've always thought this gal had Sherri's eyes.

When you look at her long enough, you see that they really aren't "identical" at all, but I think there are some similarities. Mostly just the eyes, hah.

Oh my gosh! Me too! I saw that book in UO and my brain immediately thought "Sherri!". lol.

goto page
 | next >>