Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

^Haha, I know. He was downing them like there was no tomorrow.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

I'm working on getting some of my college friends to come, and in the case of my friends who got married and have two little girls, to bring their little ones (for inspiration/ motivation) if it IS all ages. Here's to hoping.

And KC makes sense, cause Eisley NEVER seem to skip KC, EVER Laughing The Lou, not so much (but that's the case with more artists than Eisley.)

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

norad wrote:
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid wrote:
We had four last time, no? Kayla, Sully, you and myself. We should get Sully to come to this one, too.

Oh...oops...I totally forgot Sully was there. Laughing Laughing Hopefully he holds off on the 4 Long Island ice teas. Wink

Maybe I could carpool with sully, another potential option. Split the gas bill and sounds like he could use a designated driver. Wink

The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

grain thrower wrote:
norad wrote:
We had four last time, no? Kayla, Sully, you and myself. We should get Sully to come to this one, too.

Oh...oops...I totally forgot Sully was there. Laughing Laughing Hopefully he holds off on the 4 Long Island ice teas. Wink

Maybe I could carpool with sully, another potential option. Split the gas bill and sounds like he could use a designated driver. Wink

Win/Win!

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

I think I've got some of my KC college friends sold on going too, this is potentially gonna be a super hoot, off to buy tickets!

Wow, tickets for the KC show are really Inexpensive, I was surprised they were only $10! That worked out great, cause I'm bring three friends along who live in KC and I haven't seen in 10-12 years respectively Very Happy and then there's all the LC'ers who might be venturing down, which is even more promising.

For those not sure of how they will travel, the Megabus isn't a bad way to go, and my roundtrip fair was $6! From Des Moines you would have to go to Chicago, and then take Chitown to KC, so it would be a long ride! Hope carpooling works.

If anyone is going to be in town early, I'm going to be in town around noon, without my trusty Dodge Magnum, so if anyone's game for hanging out, I'm down for hitting some music stores ( instruments available equals a chance to jam for a bit on some acoustics etc Very Happy )

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
woman4life
Golly, Poster

Hmmmmm... I love Minipop, and I think they'd be a good match.

Some of the Rooney fans standing next to me actually loved Eisley, so it wasn't all negative. There's always someone. I have to say the Eisley/Mute Math show was amazing, even though it seemed an odd pairing at the time it was a stand out concert to me. (But I do love both bands.)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
sully_51
Golly, Poster

grain thrower wrote:
norad wrote:

Good times, good times! I was just fine thankyouverymuch. I would be totally willing to split the bill to go! I've found that I like the KC shows better than the Minneapolis shows (maybe because I don't have to pay for parking, ha!).

<< prev | goto page