Laughing City
Cutieflutie
Sea Post King

on the home page www.eisley.com, there are supposedly new videos (jlwd and golly sandra) from the troubadour, but it looks like jon is playing with them.
uhm, any ideas?
were they filmed in june, 2005?

these look really official. such as they were made for a DVD that had been in the works, and was stopped (which is discussed in another thread somewhere in this vast abyss of laughing city).

here is the ogg version... (which looks like it was filmed by boyd?) http://www.orangegoldandgreen.com/Videos/JustLikeWeDoTroub.mov of one of the songs, JLWD.

but i don't know if OGG has a version of golly sandra. they've got a DVD teaser from that show.

any ideas about these videos being allowed to be downloaded in the full version? because now it is only as .asx version which needs an internet connection to play. not like that matters, but i do enjoy downloading videos.

no hurry on ripping them--especially if that is not allowed.

this is my first time starting a new thread. i hope i didn't mess up too bad.
Joined: 04 Apr 2005 | Posts: 111 | Location: suburbs of Chicago
judd
Sea Post King

i think this is the version on the HATS EP, minus the, uh, crowd comments in the beginning.

but that doesn't answer your question. Crying or Very sad

myspace.com/juddortiz
Soadamango
Sea Post King

the one boyd was talking about was the one august 22nd.

My livejournal Myspace?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

I believe he was saying that he had vids from the Free Yahoo! Eisley show (because the picture in the e-mail is from that show), but those haven't been posted yet. The vids posted were from the June 2005 show when Jon was still there.

Oh, and did you save target as? Because I was able to download it.

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

yeah for some reason you can always mark eisley by their haircuts Razz i was like.. wait a minute.. this wasnt from the switchfoot tour, so yeah.. i think it was the dvd show?(our long lost dvd Sad )
darth sidious
Sea Post King

Chauntelle is so cute when she plays and mouth alongs with the music but won't let us hear her sing lol. Great videos never the less though, and good job on 'Golly Sandra' Stacy Smile
sleepydusk
Sea Post King

What are the crowd comments on the HATS EP?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cutieflutie
Sea Post King

madsenfan35 wrote:
I believe he was saying that he had vids from the Free Yahoo! Eisley show (because the picture in the e-mail is from that show), but those haven't been posted yet. The vids posted were from the June 2005 show when Jon was still there.

Oh, and did you save target as? Because I was able to download it.

oh free yahoo show. ahh! yes that seems quite right. thank you much.

i did "save target as,"
i suppose you were able to download the *.asx file which means you need to be connected to the internet--- those files are used to share large files (like videos) quickly on the net. (this is similar to using a shortcut {where the information is not on you computer, per se, it is a map to where to find the file}) if you somehow got a *.mov or *.wmv file, that is great, and i'd love to have a copy.
Joined: 04 Apr 2005 | Posts: 111 | Location: suburbs of Chicago
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

i also was not able to save them.

and i did right click and hit save target as

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

sleepydusk wrote:
What are the crowd comments on the HATS EP?

I believe he meant the enhanced cheering found on the EP, most notably on JLWD. Laughing
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
kingspin
Really Dizzy Admin

golly andrew wrote:

I believe he meant the enhanced cheering found on the EP, most notably on JLWD. Laughing

What?
Joined: 28 May 2003 | Posts: 271 | Location: The Hills of Bountiful
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

kingspin wrote:
golly andrew wrote:

What?

Actually I think he meant the 'I love you's' and stuff.

What I meant, however, was the extra cheering found suspiciously throughout the whole live portion of the HATS EP, most notably on JLWD.

I remember the intro to JLWD always garnering a more quiet, solemn response, especially as it's introduced as a Stacy solo.
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
boyd
Eisleyoid

glleeb, chnerb... glarnk glarnk.
yes. to some of dat.
polly wolly doodle all the day.
sorry for saying new. they're NEW but... it's from Eisley's headlining tour. Not most recent show -
and other words.
my yaihs are burning.

but, there IS no. (is NO) dvd. and right, we put the live tracks - sans "My Lovely" which was on the Atticus site as an insentive to sign up for that contest... but we also mixed Golly G and gave it to WB to combine it with the darkish video they got that night... and same with JLWD, etc. Sorry for confusion. I think mr. T sucked out the big overdramatic, "I LOVE YOU STACY!!!!..." our or pulled it down considerably.
gleeb..blssggffdgvvvvvv..vvv..vvgghh.. bbpppfhhh..

i added the electronic cow bell - synched up with a galvometer and a Dr Beat turned up to 11.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
bn_me
Sea Post King

Boyd... you seriously need one of those high definition digicams...
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

Cutieflutie wrote:

i did "save target as,"
i suppose you were able to download the *.asx file which means you need to be connected to the internet--- those files are used to share large files (like videos) quickly on the net. (this is similar to using a shortcut {where the information is not on you computer, per se, it is a map to where to find the file}) if you somehow got a *.mov or *.wmv file, that is great, and i'd love to have a copy.

Ah yes, okay. I checked and I guess I have the one where you have to be connected to the internet. Because I disabled my connection and tried to play it and it didn't work. I didn't realize it before because my computer is always connected to the internet. Hmm...maybe somebody at OGG will be able to convert it. I have no idea how to do it. I wanted an audio of it for my mp3 player.

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA