Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
geofff
Sea Post King

Wellllllllllll

My name is geoff, mhm, last time i checked anyways.
I think i've had this thing for a while.....just never got around to posting anything, so guess what? now i am. been into eisley for a couple years i guessss, first time i heard their was on a bus in southern france (my friend showed them to me) anddd ive been really into them ever since.

(stands awkwardly and glances at the ceiling)
Maudlin
Sea Post King

My names David from the band Maudlin in Minneapolis. We've always like Eisley, so I thought this would be fun.

www.maudlinmusic.com
Joined: 09 Oct 2007 | Posts: 33 | Location: Minneapolis, MN
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

David, Geoff, welcome to you both! Fun place to hang out, here in Laughing City. Smile
Angie1219
Sea Post King

I used to post under another e-mail address, which I don't use anymore and it's been a while!

My name is Angie McCray and I'm the lead singer of the band Strangers of Grace and I'm a huge Eisley fan. I first heard of them YEARS AGO when they were feature on Mtv's "You Hear it First" and totally fell in love with "Telescope Eyes". I've now met Eisley twice, including tonight in Chicago on the Mute Math tour, and Stacy and Sherri remembered me and my husband!

My Favorite Eisley songs, in no particular order:

Marvelous Things
I Could be There for You
Memories
Telescope Eyes
A Sight to Behold
Laughing City
Blackened Crown
Pretender
Go Away

Wow, should I just say all of them? My favorite is still "Marvelous Things" I should say, hands down!

Also, I'm mommy to a beautiful little girl named Anneka (Pronounced On-a-kah).
Good day!

http://stores.lulu.com/angelinagrace
ride4Jesus
Vintage Newbie

Angie1219 wrote:
I used to post under another e-mail address, which I don't use anymore and it's been a while!

My name is Angie McCray and I'm the lead singer of the band Strangers of Grace and I'm a huge Eisley fan. I first heard of them YEARS AGO when they were feature on Mtv's "You Hear it First" and totally fell in love with "Telescope Eyes". I've now met Eisley twice, including tonight in Chicago on the Mute Math tour, and Stacy and Sherri remembered me and my husband!

Marvelous Things
I Could be There for You
Memories
Telescope Eyes
A Sight to Behold
Laughing City
Blackened Crown
Pretender
Go Away

Wow, should I just say all of them? My favorite is still "Marvelous Things" I should say, hands down!

Good day!

welcome to the LC!

Joined: 10 Mar 2007 | Posts: 2482 | Location: San Diego, California
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Angie1219 wrote:

Marvelous Things
I Could be There for You
Memories
Telescope Eyes
A Sight to Behold
Laughing City
Blackened Crown
Pretender
Go Away

Good day!

Welcome/welcome back! If you want to find your old name and use it, I can help you out. Otherwise, I'm glad you're posting! Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ad-rock
Sea Post King

Hey all. My name's Adam. I'm from Milwaukee and I'm not particularly proud of that, but it happens to be true. I'm also 32 years old, which makes me feel waaay too old to be hanging around here, but what can I say - I love this band. I first heard "Invasion" on internet radio (Radio Paradise) in early August and the rest is history.

I've played guitar (mostly electric) for about as long as I can remember. I started out as a bit of a metalhead, then got into prog-rock, but my musical tastes have wandered a bit over the years. I love top-notch musicianship and rockin' out, but for me, melody is king. I can't resist beautiful vocals and harmonies.

Some of my favorites are Porcupine Tree, Eisley (duh!), Metric, Tool, Mute Math, Imogen Heap, Kaki King, Marillion and Rush.

I can't wait to see Eisley live. I just missed them in Milwaukee, but I absolutely hate the venue they played (The Rave). I'm hoping they come around again soon and play a different venue.
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Hey, Adam! I'm in Milwaukee right now. I work downtown, second shift. Thus I am working right now (a little). Laughing I am also too old for the forum (age 38 ), but that hasn't stopped me. Very Happy I also skipped the Rave, and went to Madison to see them Sunday instead. But my reason was more that I didn't want to take a vacation day, and I live in Waukesha (so Madison was not that far). So welcome, and glad to see someone from around here. Only a few from around here posting.
midge
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
Howdy Midge! At least you have plenty of time to become an Eisley fan now. "Better late than never." Smile Welcome to the forum!

That's very true =) Thank you!

patrock wrote:
Midge reminds me of That 70's Show. Laughing

Haha Very Happy
Joined: 07 Oct 2007 | Posts: 7 | Location: Missouri, United States
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
WhatSayYou
Sea Post King

helllo im kevin, i posted in the whats your first name section, because i saw it before this one but sarah my friend, starnothing redirected me here.
norad
Vintage Newbie

WhatSayYou wrote:
helllo im kevin, i posted in the whats your first name section, because i saw it before this one but sarah my friend, starnothing redirected me here.

Sarah is the love of my life. Love
WhatSayYou
Sea Post King

shes aight. Razz jk, we go to starbucks and hang out like 4 times a week, and go to best buy for new releases the tuesday they are out.
oneexperience
Sea Post King

...calvin...28, carpenter by day, father by night...both of my young daughters are fans as well, but they're a bit too young for the internet...
xjasminex
Sea Post King

hey there. my name's Jasmine. i'm 19 this year and i'm from Malaysia (yup, without the H, stacy. lol). i've been a fan of eisley for some time now. i think they make such great music.

hope to see you guys perform here someday! Smile
j the k
Sea Post King

Hey,

I'm Jared. Bay Area California. Big Eisley-fan/geek.

I attended the last two SF shows by eisley, acoustic, and w/mutemath (incredible show).

i love music.
ask me anything else. where do i post questions about stuf?

-jk

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>