Laughing City
whatupmyasian
Sea Post King

Who here hates the tour dates so far? One day in Los Angeles and it's on a Thursday? I hope they can possibly add or change some dates. Unless of course I miss my one and only class on Friday which starts at 7 in the morning.
pazatronix!
Lost at Forum

whatupmyasian wrote:
Who here hates the tour dates so far? One day in Los Angeles and it's on a Thursday? I hope they can possibly add or change some dates. Unless of course I miss my one and only class on Friday which starts at 7 in the morning.

i'm a little dissapointed there is only one dallas date and it's not til the end of may, but i'm still excited!!! Very Happy
Tim Kim
Sea Post King

Ah man.. I can't make it to the San Francisco show. Major bummer.

change is happening.
Joined: 27 Apr 2006 | Posts: 305 | Location: Sacramento, Caluhfournia
sootandstars
Sea Post King

AWH MAN!
They play a city in Canada (Toronto) on my birthday (April 29th)
Dang. haha, Enjoy it for me Toronto!!!

Look each other in the eye
oliez
Vintage Newbie

looks like I might be heading to the Tulsa and Lawrence show. hopefully these opening bands are as good as you all are saying.
Axon
Sea Post King

I think I might be going to both Austin and San Antonio. Does anyone know if the venue in SA is nice? Never been.
alinicole
Sea Post King

Axon wrote:
I think I might be going to both Austin and San Antonio. Does anyone know if the venue in SA is nice? Never been.

I've never been to that venue, either. It's 21+ which isn't good news for me, but some national acts are all ages so I'm hoping that's the case with Eisley. *crosses fingers*
jamiga
Vintage Newbie

YYYYAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!

The show in Dallas is after my semester is over AND it's on a THURSDAY so I will be off of work!!!!!! Holy cow that is so perfect!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Mooncutter
Lost at Forum

Crap, no Hoboken show? I was going to try to go to that, along with NYC. But hey, I'll take the Boston date, and finally I don't care that it's at an 18+ club like they've always played there! And maybe their open date before it will get filled, too Smile

EDIT: Hoboken is on, Boyd's just missing it from his list.

Last edited by Mooncutter on Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
kaitlinx
Sea Post King

Kylee Janai wrote:
It's a really pretty place from what I can remember, but the area isn't anything to write home about, but really, can you ever be overjoyed with venue areas? haha. I hope you get to go! I may end up going to that one because I am really not a big fan of the 9:30 Club (bad bad memories there) and the D.C. show is on a Monday and I have class the next morning. Sad

Here is their website if it helps any: http://www.r5productions.com/

Oh cool, thanks for the website! I looked up some stuff this morning right after I posted that and it looks like a decent place. And when I mapquested the address I realized that it's near a museum that I went to a year ago that I thought was in an okay part of the city. There's a lot of buildings and stuff surrounding it that I recognize so that makes me feel a little better.
Sorry, I'm not trying to bombard you with a ton of questions, but do you remember where you parked (if you drove). There looks to be a couple of parking lots around the church (hooray for mapquest satellite images, ha) so I'm guessing that's where everyone parks or is it just street parking?

Aww, well I hope you make it to at least one of those shows! That's quite a dilemma you've got there!

"I'm bringing the awesome every single day, in every single way." -Mark Hoppus
Axon
Sea Post King

tragedienne wrote:
Axon wrote:

I've never been to that venue, either. It's 21+ which isn't good news for me, but some national acts are all ages so I'm hoping that's the case with Eisley. *crosses fingers*

Oh, 21+? That counts me out. Hopefully it's different for Eisley. Wouldn't that hurt them, to be 21+? That cuts out a huge portion of their fan base.

kulvir
Laughing Citizen

Is anyone else here planning on going to the Seattle show? I'm buying a couple of tickets and figuring out how to get to Seattle later. I have access to a vehicle but I can't drive myself. I'll find a way somehow.
norad
Vintage Newbie

kulvir wrote:
'm buying a couple of tickets and figuring out how to get to Seattle later. I'll find a way somehow.

You have a way to get there. You're sitting on it. Wink
mellon collie
Sea Post King

i remember in a past topic about one of the tours someone mentioned that if a show is 18+ and you get your parents to call ahead they might let you in. is that correct?

i'm a year and a couple months short Sad

uncreative
Vintage Newbie

kulvir wrote:
Is anyone else here planning on going to the Seattle show? I'm buying a couple of tickets and figuring out how to get to Seattle later. I have access to a vehicle but I can't drive myself. I'll find a way somehow.

You can take a greyhound bus. It would be $50 for a round trip ticket from Vancouver to Seattle, and you couldn't return until the day after. It may not be the most convenient way, but if nothing else works you can always do that.