Laughing City
JBaker
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
I am almost positive Sherri is around 5' 5" ... And I might even venture to say 5' 4". I'd have to see her on level ground again, though. Laughing

Agreed. I think the deal is that most people over-exaggerate their own heights, so when they convince themselves they're two or three inches taller than they really are, they end up comparatively adding that two or three inches onto the girls as well.

magiugacire
Sea Post King

Well, I'm about 5'2-5'3, and when I met Christie, she was a bit taller than me, probably around 5'4. Stacy and Sherri are the same height, and about an inch taller than Christie, so maybe about 5'5. Chauntelle I'm probably guessing is about 5'6. Weston is 6'5. When I met him, my neck was litterally hurting. Garron is probably around 6'0.
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Chauntelle 5'8" +
Sherri 5'6"
Stacy 5'7"
Weston 6'4" +
Garron ?
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I'd venture to say Garron is about my height, which would make him around 5' 10".

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mister_mime
Golly, Poster

Kimbrtones wrote:
Chauntelle 5'8" +
Sherri 5'6"
Stacy 5'7"
Weston 6'4" +
Garron ?

wow, they're all pretty tall then (in my book.)
of course, I'm 5'2" so anything over 5'4" is tall to me. but still, I thought the girls were short. ha.

Cendrillon
Golly, Poster

I'm 5'4" and it seemed like Sherri was tall to me, she was the only one who was taller than I expected.
WindFromTheOcean
Golly, Poster

mister_mime wrote:
Kimbrtones wrote:
Chauntelle 5'8" +
Sherri 5'6"
Stacy 5'7"
Weston 6'4" +
Garron ?

wow, they're all pretty tall then (in my book.)
of course, I'm 5'2" so anything over 5'4" is tall to me. but still, I thought the girls were short. ha.

hehe same here!

"As an artist... I feel that we must try many things - but above all, we must dare to fail. You must have the courage to be bad - to be willing to risk everything to really express it all..."
Joined: 16 Aug 2007 | Posts: 948 | Location: Cebu Rock City, Philippines baby!!
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

you also have to figure that when people met them in public they were wearing shoes as well and so were the people - unless you're a barefoot hippie.

i had to renew my driver's license last week and i was totally dumbfounded when they asked my height and weight. i don't think i've measured my height since high school. i haven't weighed in a while either and i think i told them 15 pounds low after i thought about it.

fernster
Sea Post King

Envenomed627 wrote:
They were a little shorter than I expected them to be, this should put things in perspective: I'm about 5 ft 10 or 5'9

(excuse my creepy pedo-smile... its one of those deals where im trying to contain my excitement and sherri and stacy are trying to contain their "ew get the hell away from me-ness" Razz)

stacys leaning a little bit so I'd say sherri and stacy are about 5'6? around there

thats was funny!! Your right!! they, especially Stacy look creeped out hahaha!

Still, its a cool shot. Wink

Saellys
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
I am almost positive Sherri is around 5' 5" ... And I might even venture to say 5' 4". I'd have to see her on level ground again, though. Laughing

She's definitely 5'5" at the most; I stood face to face with her and we're about the same height. I don't know where people are getting these notions of 5'6" and up. She looks like a supermodel, sure, but she's not that tall. Razz

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ghost in the snow
Golly, Poster

Envenomed627 wrote:
They were a little shorter than I expected them to be, this should put things in perspective: I'm about 5 ft 10 or 5'9

(excuse my creepy pedo-smile... its one of those deals where im trying to contain my excitement and sherri and stacy are trying to contain their "ew get the hell away from me-ness" Razz)

stacys leaning a little bit so I'd say sherri and stacy are about 5'6? around there

listen to...?
norad
Vintage Newbie

fernster wrote:

Kind of like here?

Saellys wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:

I don't know where people are getting these notions of 5'6" and up. She looks like a supermodel, sure, but she's not that tall. Razz

I dunno, maybe...Kim? Wink
woman4life
Golly, Poster

I am 5 foot even. All I know is that they are all taller than I am. LOL
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

Envenomed627 wrote:

Haha props to you though for going for it and getting a great pic.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
Retrovertigo
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
fernster wrote:

Kind of like here?

Hahahahaha. WELL PLAYED.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>